Hi,

Thought I'd make a proper post as I'm a long-time lurker and reply-er
but never first time poster.

A few friends and I have all recently reached that point in our
cycling lives where we've sold or barely ride our track bikes, where
the road bikes see less and less use and our racings days are long
gone and the interest is in purely remembering how much fun the first
time we rode bicycles was like. We've all collectively encouraged each
other to build up Riv-ish bikes (though, aside from my wife, none of
us have a Riv — a Bob Jackson, an old Gitane and a Velo Orange) and
being in the Bay Area finally decided we'd take these lovely bikes and
go bike camping for the first time.

I won't bore you with a soliloquy on how much of a wonderful weekend
it was, with moments of pure child-like joy and wonderment (at least
in my mind) and the feeling of the freedom that comes with riding a
bike.

Thus, photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/absenter/sets/72157626701948778/

Cheers!