Here is what is still available:

Cages: Nitto R and Electra/Nitto knockoff cage $50 for Nitto $15 for
Electra
Front Der: Shimano Ultegra $20
Cranks: Sugino XD2 triple 175mm 24/39/43 I also have a Sugino 40,
never got the rings I really wanted easy fix. $75

and a few other items I was holding on to but decided to pass along.

Headset: Cane Creek Classic 100 1"  $70
Saddle: Brooks B-17 Special $90
Rear Der: Shimano Ultegra High normal $75
Pedals: Suntour Superbe Pro. $55
Toe Clips: MKS L Half clips with leather. $15
Fenders: VO Zeppelin 55mm $25