I've used the Supremes (35s) for 1.5 years now.   With the other tires
the first flat got a nice laugh from the folks at work: "Don't you
love bikes? HaHa", by the third flat they weren't laughing anymore:
"grrrr, is this gonna be a habit?!".  Put on Supremes and voila...no
more flats on the commute.  Since you are going from Marathon Plus to
Supreme I think adjectives like "lively" and "plush" can be used to
describe the Supremes.  Bike handling descriptions really depends on
ones perspective...anyhow, I'd like to try the Duremes but the
Supremes have a lot if life left.