FS: Brooks B17 titanium black and trimmed (some call it butchered)

This a nice condition used saddle that I had trimmed by a horse saddle
leather worker here in Berkeley. I am starting to sell my extra B17's
and this is the first on the list. You can see the leather tabs tied
underneath for extra support and the saddle has a brand new tension
adjusting bolt too.

I found it to be quite comfy and it can add a fine look to right bike.
I am willing to sell it with a 2 week money back guarantee. Just ship
it back to on your dime in the same condition you got it and I will
refund your paypal.

$135 shipped

photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107231724174916923201/ButcheredB17#