Again (like the maker of the beer carrier) the person who designed
this wine carrier CAN'T be a bike rider... the design is
dangerous...there's really not much  preventing the bottle from
vibrating out of the leather holder, especially over semi-rough
terrain.... it looks like it's held loosely, and there's nothing
connecting the front sling to the rear sling (besides the bottle).
All it would take to fix this is a strip of leather (with an
adjustable belt) to connect the front sling to the rear, preventing a
disasterous slip.

"I see bottles... broken bottles... everywhere..."