http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/2395628367.html

Hey there,

I'm finally getting around to selling by RB1 which is very sad but I
hope someone will enjoy riding it more often than I do.  I bought it a
couple of years ago b/c I wanted to have a go fast bike to exercise on
and I also just thought it was beautiful and had wanted to have one
forever.  Truth is, I usually ride my Atlantis and I could use the
money to buy a new camera!

I'm basically selling it for what I bought it for.  Actually for a bit
of a loss after replacing the rear wheel and adding a few Nitto bits.
Curious to know if folks think this is a reasonable price.  I know I
was happy to pay that when I came across this one b/c it was the exact
model I'd wanted.

Anyway, hope someone will enjoy it.  I'd love to sell it to someone on
the list and would come to an arrangement for shipping if I thought it
was going to a good home!