My S.A. stretched over 3 months of riding until I had the tension bolt
extended to its maximum, at which point it stabilized. (I weigh 220
fwiw). It's certainly thinner leather than any Brooks or Ideale I've
seen. I'm amazed that you have one that hasn't stretched. My
experience is typical from every S.A. rider I know.