there is no comparison between the Rambouillet and the Cronus except
maybe two things; they both take fenders and the Cronus has a tall
enough headtube and a long enough fork steerer tube to almost enable
matching the bar height on the Riv. Riv is 58 with upjutting Salsa
quill. Cronus is a 58 with 215 headtube, 5cm of spacers, and 102
degree stem.

After that they are quite different. Steep angles, high bb, short
chainstays on the Cronus. Riv is spingy in a good way by comparision
and Cronus seems to fly by comparison. Cronus carbon is stiff and
slightly not forgiving, but is probably 7 lbs lighter than the coupled
Riv.

Riv goes bouncy bounce over bumps, Cronus goes cerchunk! I like the
Cronus plenty and have enjoyed its lightness of being. Don't care
about fenders on a carbon bike and would like to try a Specialized
Roubaix as I think it is closer in geo to my sweet Riv geo.