I have a 59 cm custom for (tearful) sale. For medical
reasons, my rides are very short these days, and it doesn't look like
I'll be doing much touring--which is what this bike is set up
for--anytime in the foreseeable future.

Anyhow, asking $1990, packing and shipping extra. (Or pick it up if
you live in the California Bay Area.)

The custom was built in 2005 by Curt Goodrich, painted maroon (Imron
143) by Joe Bell. It's in pretty good condition--some beausage--a few
scratches and one small dent in the drive side seat stay (thanks
DHL!). Has a triple up front and 8-speed cassette in the back, with
very low gears. Dia-Compe centerpull brakes with brazed-on studs and
KoolStop pads.

Extras include Ortlieb bags, a Tubus Duo rack with taillight, Berthoud
stainless steel fenders
and a Berthoud handle bar bag with its supporting rack. This is a
complete touring bike,
and if it fits you, you are ready to go! Or you could strip off the
touring gear,
and have a really great bike for day rides.

Email me for complete specs and pictures.