I just had to send a new Titanico back to the factory for repair this
week  (a rivet wasn't fastened properly).  I spoke with Tom's sister,
Carol, who was very nice.  She said that she and the rest of Tom's
family are undergoing a steep learing curve to pick up the business
and to keep it running in the year since the loss of Tom.  She said
its been particularly tough, since the rest of the family aren't
really bikers.  I'm sure the website is the last thing on their mind
right now.  (Plus, let's face it - it was never really that good to
begin with.)

On a better note, her service and willingness to stand behind the
product was absolutely great - just as legend has suggested.  I was
also relieved to learn that they intend to keep the company running!
This is my first Selle An-Atomica and, after trying it for just a few
rides, I'm pretty sure that I could never buy another seat. ( It was
endorsements like this that made me finally buy one in the first
place.)   Long story short, there's no need to "hoarde."

I AM interested in the "sagging" discussion though, and hearing of
more experiences.  Mine was already looking a bit sway-back too, after
the brief period of use.  Hadn't played with the tension yet though,
but definitely will, as I don't like the "hammock" effect.  I like to
be ON the saddle, not IN it.     (I fluxuate between 190 and 210 but
tend to sit kind of lightly on the saddle, and got the clydesdale
watershed model)