Rob:

That was a great ride we did last year.  Ojai is perfectly located for
a lunch stop.  The return from Lake Casitas is mostly downhill so the
end of the ride is relaxing.  This is one of the most accessible,
mixed surface rides in the area, with no difficult navigation.  My
Atlantis was shod with 35 mm Marathon Supremes.  The unpaved portions
are well maintained jeep trails.  I recall we saw a mini-van along the
way, as well as a guy on horseback.

dougP