oh and no, i didn't have the wheels already.

called up Phil Wood right after i put the frame deposit down, and ordered
these.

even with a delay in getting silver colored rims from Velocity, Phil got me the
wheels pretty quickly, and they arrived on thursday with the frame arriving
friday.   that's why i figured i was fated to build it up today :)

best,
andrew