First, I hope all are enjoying the holiday and that your weather is
good cycling weather. Very nice here in ABQ, NM except for the wind
which like death and taxes and the poor is always with us.

My question: I have one very nice cotton cycling jersey: good quality
beefy Hanes type knit, but sewn as a jersey with narrow fit, long
tail, long zip and rear pockets. I bought it from Beth a few years
ago, used. I can't find anything similar online. Does anyone have a
source?

I have ridden in T shirts, seersuckers, silk and rayon Hawaiin shirts,
polo shirts, plastic ss jerseys and very light merino wool and I still
want (1) cotton knit and (2) true cycling jersey construction.

Thanks.

An aside: came across this via Arts and Letters Daily from Outside
which is a big girl's blouse of a mag but this article is quite
interesting.
http://outsideonline.com/adventure/travel-ga-201105-persistance-hunting-sidwcmdev_155715.html

I've read of eastern woodland Indians -- Iroquois? -- running down
deer in the snow; this from a collection of early settlers' accounts
of being captured by and and living with Indians. And as far as
killing a hawk with a stone, my brother was eight when we moved to
Kenya in 1968 and grew up during our six years there running around
the bush with the local totos who taught him to kill pigeons with a
stone when he needed a snack, to go with the local wild tubers.

Anyway, will welcome any information about cotton *cycling* jerseys,
pockets, zippers and all. Meanwhile I'm sitting here like piffy on a
rock bun.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)