Just got back from a quick trip to Rehobeth Beach.  I took my Bleriot
for it's first off-pavement outing on the Junction-Breakwater Trail
that runs from Rehobeth to Lewes, DE.  It's a great trail and I
enjoyed the ride thoroughly.  Surface is mostly hard-packed dirt with
light gravel on top.  The Nifty-Swiftys on the bike did fine on this
surface and I felt very confident.  Here's the link to some photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109191668701158452616/BleriotAtRehobethBeach?authkey=Gv1sRgCNaf6vqu9cW8NA#

Steve