I'd probably go with the SKS P-50's for better wrap/coverage over
Hetres.  I have that combo on my 52cm, 650b-wheeled Quickbeam and I
wouldn't want to go narrower, personally.  If anything, I'd switch to
the newer P-55s.  (assuming they're actually that little bit wider and
not just re-badged P-50's-anyone know?)

Steve