Just finished cobbling together my new Simple One.....I took it for a
ride at about 11:45 p.m. with only the front brake working. I plan to
post some photos on Flickr eventually but the bike is really nice. I
went ahead and purchased the budget wheel set with the Open Pro rims
and mounted my Pasela 700x35's @ 80 psi. The position was very comfy
and the bike felt smooth but not noodley in spite of my 260+ pound
body.  I used Nitto Rando bars 45cm (38cm at the hoods), Nitto stem,
Brooks B17, the supplied seatpost, my Sugino 170 crank with 39x36
chain rings and the White 16-19 freewheel, I have Tektro levers and
brakes and will mount my old SKS fenders soon. My old Baggins banana
bag looks great with the frame color. Can't wait till the weekend.