On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 7:16 PM, LyleBogart{AT}gmail.com
<lylebog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pictures are *always* good! I've been thinking about getting a set or
> three of the longboards, so I'd also like to hear your feedback on the
> fenders.

Here are some pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/tags/longboard/

also - the video that riv did of how to install the longboards? It
couldn't be more perfect if it tried.

The video instructions are, roughly, a billion times better than the
terse paper instructions which come with the fenders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_WZVS9SUY

A thank you to everyone involved in making that video.

-sv