I took my new bike out for about ten miles with my brake (not
dragging) this time boy what a difference. It felt about five gear
inches lower. Tires were right at 80 psi and the ride was just
perfect. After arriving back home I took my geared bike out for a
quick spin down the street and back and I immediately noticed a huge
difference in the fit and my overall comfort. There is something about
the difference between the two bikes that I can't figure just yet but
the SimpleOne is definitely different in the way it feels when riding.
I didn't think there would be much of a difference since my setup is
close between the two. I'm figuring it must be the frame angles that
put me "behind" the cranks a bit more or something like that but its
really nice. I am more convinced than ever that Grant knows how to
design a proper frame.