I purchase most of what I need from Rivendell, but for the things they
don't carry, such as in this case, American buyers can confidently
shop at http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/.

They carry a comprehensive line of Schmidt, B&M, and all the rest (and
Carradice!).  Their dynamo stuff is all around the same price (or
less) that Peter White, but you can order online, and are spared that
attitude.

Shipping is a whopper, but VAT is waived.  Cheers.