Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my New SimpleOne with Y'all. I read all the
posts daily but rarely post on the site, but have learned allot in the
Past Year from the Group. I just got back into cycling about a year
ago and I don't plan to stop. I cant thank Rivendell enough for
opening my eyes to there style of riding and riding philosophy, not to
mention the Paleo Diet.

Here is the SimpleOne

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54527498@N06/sets/72157626851883261/

I work in Walnut Creek and sell Jaguars and Land Rovers right across
the street from RBWHQ. I am always comparing there bikes to Range
Rovers when people ask me about them. They are always super smooth on
the road and very functional off road as well. It seems they go hand
in hand with what Range Rovers are known for, not to mention the
beauty, refinement and style of there bikes.

About 8 years ago I broke 9 bones in my back from a Snow Saucer
accident. I thought my days of physical activity were over and that I
would have to live with pain and soreness for the rest of my life.
Well 7 years went by, I gained 60 lbs and then I discovered bicycling
again and the Paleo Diet. I purchased a used Sam from a member off
this list and I have been riding ever since. With the handlebars high
and relaxed geometry it is the best anecdote for my back pain and
soreness. So now I have lost almost 50 lbs, my back pain is gone and I
plan to be riding for many miles ahead.

A million Thanks to everyone and I look forward to many years of
cycling in my future.

Cheers!

Dustin G
Walnut Creek Ca