On Jun 18, 8:34 am, Zack <zack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, it definitely has a single chain ring (it says so in the HS
> excel form: "You know it's a single-chain ring bike? Not a single
> speed, single chainring."), so perhaps it is a 3, 7, or 8 speed
> internal hub townie bike?

Yeah, a fun game! I'm thinking the same thing. I would guess an
internal geared hub vs. rear derailleur'ed setup is one of the big
choices you get to make. So, a 1-by-x local bike, which you can
occasionally use on trails or for distance rides. Something that can
carry some stuff for errands around town. Perhaps a 'merican
descendant of the French porteur?

Have a great weekend, all,
Lee
SF, CA