After much deliberation, I'm selling my well-loved Ram. It's a pretty stock
Riv build apart from the custom paint, which is a deep blue (almost
purplish) with cream headtube. Standard 60 cm sizing.

Ultegra derailleurs

Ultegra headset

9-speed bar end shifters

Sugino triple cranks 46-36-24

Araya rims and Shimano 105 hubs

Nitto Technomic stem, no-name seatpost (Kalloy?)

Noodle bars w/ orange tape, twine, shellac (a great color match for a honey
B17)

Panaracer Pasela TG 700x28 tires with lots of life left

Tektro R556 largemouth brakes w/ Shimano levers, KoolStop pads

It's a great bike, I just have too many in the garage and it's time to thin
the herd.

The negatives:

There's a small dimple in the top tube. Previous owner. Purely cosmetic and
hard to spot.

The paint is a lovely, unique color but it has some chipped spots. Most are
small and in high-use areas like the seatpost binder, the dropout ends, etc.
But others are more visible. One spot is about an inch or two long, on the
downtube. I'm not sure what caused it. The white basecoat / primer is
visible.  The inside of the drive-side chainstay has a series of circular
chips. Almost like popped bubbles. The fork has some good scrapes. There's a
long chip along the top-tube as well. The bike has never been crashed or
mishandled, but I haven't babied the paint job and the beausage is a result.

The underside of the downtube has a spatter coat of some sort that I can't
get off. Hard to see, but you can feel it with your fingers. I suspect it's
road surface goop...tar? I hesitate to scrape it off for fear of taking off
clearcoat with it. Doesn't affect the bike, but it's worth mentioning.

Price is $1200 OBO, plus actual shipping.

photos here: http://tinyurl.com/3foeuhn

Please feel free to email me off-list with any questions or comments.

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Brian Feltovich
feltovich (at) gmail (dot) com (does that still fool the spambots?)
Park City, UT