Stable's a little full right now.

Rambouillet (currently for sale!)

Rawland Sogn w/ S&S couplers set up to swap between 650B and 700c tires,
using Paul's Motolite brakes (gravel and travel)

Sekai 4000 Professional ('79) w/ Campy 10-spd setup and Aerohead wheels
(light and fast)

Ron Cooper (1985) reborn with VO 50.4 cranks, 10-spd barends, VO rims (light
and fast)

Stumpjumper Sport (1984) w/ Riv bullmoose bars and Paul thumbies for city
cruiser (for sale!)

Stumpjumper full-sus (2009) for local mtn biking on singletrack

Surly Pugsley snowbike for local trails from Nov-May.

Currently lusting after a Calfee Dragonfly but have to win the lottery
first. Sad I sold my nicely rebuilt Raleigh 3-spd and my Nishiki
single-speed and my Surly CrossCheck.

Brian
Park City, UT