On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Jack Warman <jack.war...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I put on some cork grips and shellac them Thursday night, will they be
> dry enough to ride early Saturday morning?  How about if the shellac'ing
> were Wednesday night?

Inside or outside?

Since i know where you live Jack, you need to take relative humidity
into account if you're doing it outside.

During the summer here you might want to think about bringing them
indoors, shellacking them on some newspapers and letting them dry
inside. It'll happen A LOT faster. :)

Inside with a RH around 45-50% it shouldn't take any time at all to
dry nicely. - maybe a day at most.

Outside it will be...... longer.

-sv