I know there's some folks on this list that use Tubus racks. I'm wonder if
anyone knows if the Tara will work with the Schwalbe Marathon 700x47 (actual
41) that RBW sells. I'm currently running those Schwalbes on my LHT and am
considering a Tara rack. If the clearance is tight I'd probably just go wit
the Tubus Duo. I have a Surly Nice front rack but it's a bit much for my
needs.

Thanks.

--mike