Congrats on your new SH!

To my knowledge the largest hammered Honjos are only 43 mm wide.  I
have a set on my AHH with 32 mm Marathons.  They are just wide enough
to be fully functional.  My Jack Browns or 35 mm Marathons "fit" but
aren't super functional in that the fender doesn't cover as well and
water sprays out the side.  If you want metal fenders you might want
to consider the Berthoud 50 mm stainless fenders.  I want to switch my
hammered Honjos for a pair of the 50 mm Berthouds since the Honjos
really do limit the size tire.