I may replace the rather too wide and too deep and too long 46 cm
Nitto Noodles on the Fargo with either  Nitto 185s or Salsa Bell Laps.
Will the 185s be strong enough for fast, choppy surfaces? I don't do
dropoffs or anything like that.

I've given up on bars much higher than my saddle, even for the Fargo:
now the Noodles are only about an inch above the saddle instead of 3"
above; and I am finding the Noodles a bit wide and long. I'm not sure
that 185s, with their short ramps, are the answer, but OTOH, the long
Cane Creek hoods will make up for some of that. I've decided to bite
the bullet and swap out the 185s on the two Rivs for Grand Bois copies
of Maes Parallels for longer reach and shallower drop -- 115 versus
90, 125 versus 140 -- and to get the statutory horizontal ends while
not sacrificing flat ramps.

I may have a couple of pairs of 185s (one 42 cm and one 44, or
possible 2 X 42) and a 46 cm Noodle for sale -- let me know if y'all
are interested. Also a cherry original model Turbo, used but little
used.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)