Hi,

Summer is finally in full force, here in Northern California, and I've been
loving my new Hunqapillar!  What a great bike!  Thanks, Grant, and thanks,
Rivendell!  When I first posted here about ordering my Hunq, I promised to
post some pics.  I apologize, ahead of time, as I'm not a very good
photographer.  But, here they are:

My new 2011 54cm
Hunqapillar<http://ImageEvent.com/gyuenfamily/geoffs2011hunqapillar>

I also have a question for my fellow Rivendell bike owners and fans,
regarding handlebar bags.  I already have a Sackville Saddlesack(xsmall),
and its high quality and good looks really complement the Hunq.  But I
realize that a nice fitting handlebar bag would be very convenient for quick
and easy access to stuff like snack bars, gu, cell phone, etc.  The
challenge is that the vast majority of handlebar bags are designed to fit
handlebars with a straight section...something that my Nitto Bullmoose bar
doesn't have.  Has anyone here with Bullmoose bars found a handlebar bag
that works well with it?

Thanks in advance!

Geoff