Hi Brian,

Congrats on your new(+2 mths) Hunqapillar!  Great pic!

I recently got my Hunqapillar, too, and love riding it, though on far more
civilized roads(black top and other smooth paved) than you've been.

The Albatross bar's a great bar.  My wife has one on her Betty Foy and loves
it.  Another bar consideration would be the Bullmoose bar, which seems ideal
for the likes of the Hunqapillar and the Bombadil.  I have one on my Hunq,
and I love it.  It's a beautiful bar, and I love how the sweepback places
the grips at such a natural angle.  My hands and wrists really appreciate
it.  Handling with the Bullmoose bar is superb.  I can only imagine how
awesome it would be for navigating down rough trails like Bolinas Ridge.

Here's a poor photo of my setup: My Hunqapillar
cockpit<http://photos.imageevent.com/gyuenfamily/geoffs2011hunqapillar/websize/P1010905.JPG>
  (The
grips are Brooks Slender Grips)

Enjoy your Hunq!