I've got a lovely red Waterford R-33 frame here with a (gasp) carbon
fork. You really can't get a lighter steel frame; the ride on this
bike is simply wonderful. Absolutely stunning paint job with blue
flames creeping up the form and frame. Here are the details:
http://waterfordbikes.com/now/framedetails.php?user_key=2124f304b681e6349f46992c3138f8cd

Anyway, I love this bike but these days most of my riding is in the
dirt and this bike wants to be on the road. My dream setup would be a
similar sized X-33 or X-14 (or another lightweight steel frame with
room for fatties. Legolas?). If you've got something like this, let me
know and we'll talk.

Thanks,

wc.