Exactly.  Not all my rides are like this, but several are.  Instead of
logging my "rides" by miles, I log hours.  If I ride 45 minutes out to
a pleasant spot, linger for 30 minutes brewing and sipping coffee, and
ride 45 minutes back, I log 2 hours.  On that day, I can't think of a
better way to spend my time.  I log it with pride.  I buddy and I have
a pretty good 3 hour sunrise watching expedition in our quiver.