Hi All,
  Had a great weekend of riding.  Weather was perfect...70 degrees,
clear skys, and mild tailwinds!  Felt great, no mechanical issues,
lots of fun.  I think I might have seen one orange Hillborne (it was a
pretty orange but I was passing and couldn't be certain) but that was
it as far as Rivendell were concerned.  I rode my 71 Paramount and I
was somewhat of a freak among the masses of modern bikes.  Of course
with ten thousand folks there was a bit of everything...unicycles,
skate boards, tandems, garage junkers, beach cruisers, etc., etc.
Great fun...here's a few pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502424@N00/sets/72157627051138933/

Rob