Greetings all,

I am looking for a used high quality wheel set for my riv inspired mountain
bike. I am running the original wheels from 1983 and think it may be time for
an upgrade. I thought to get some Rich built wheels but wanted to ask here
first.

Currently touring around the big island of hawaii and loving it. It's pouring
at the moment hence the moment to stop and reflect on wheel quality.

I am usually located in Berkeley, ca.

Cheers,
Adam