Ahh... Steve is the only one who correctly guessed that SamuelJames
(the OP) was asking about wheels! It looks like everyone else
(including me) thought "XTR = derailleurs." I'd put an XTR derailleur
on anything.

Here is Ellis Cycles' David Wages on his sculpted dropouts:
http://bit.ly/ellis-dropouts

 Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com