Manny, great pictures. Looks like you had a good time. Tomorrow I'm
heading out into the Mt Hood National Forest for 3 days of solo bike
camping. The weather is amazing here in Portland tonight as I write
this and it's supposed to hold through the weekend.

I love bike camping. i think I enjoy it even more than randonneuring.
I'd like to think that one day I'll go on an extended tour but for now
I'll settle for overnight camping trips and week long tours every 2
years or so. Aug 2nd me and my friend Dylan (http://
www.pushingthepedals.com/2011/07/dylans-hunter-and-a-ptp-going-away-party/)
are heading out for a PNW adventure.

--mike