Well I would think the SO offers a great choice but since others have
thrown out Surly, and Salsa I will mention that the Handsome Devil
from Handsome cycles much like the CC and Salsa has drop outs to
accommodate the single speed option.  I have only run my HD geared but
it has been a great bike for me in the past 2 years.