I imagine selling a set of 650b's you'd get a lot of questions like "will
these fit my..?", "are you sure that they are....?", "what brakes
will....?", etc, etc, etc. I would not want to spend my time answering these
types of questions-- do your own homework. I think his attitude is ok for CL
though would not be for a more bike-centric forum. He's probably a great
guy.

Cheers!
cm

***I am not and never have been associated with the 650b wheel seller.