XO-3's are great. I used to have the '93 red one that I rode as a do-all for about 2 years, and then I gave it to my nephew who is teenage, and he rides it everywhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bernard
Sent: Jul 29, 2011 2:42 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: New 1994 MB-1

Dude, that is so nice. The only '94 I ever saw live and in pewter was when they were new at Pedal Pusher in Santa Rosa. I tried to snag this one but the seller never returned my email..my loss, your gain. But that's ok, the plum '94 XO-3 I've been looking for forever is on its way from Milwaukee today. Winners!

Joe "there might be a slight delay on that new Hillborne" Bernard
Fairfield, CA.