It might be good for the rez; do post some photos.

But MAN, 900 grams for a tiny, 584 bsd and skinny, hard 45 mm wide???
My 60 mm wide, wire bead, 622 bsd Big Apples were no heavier (they
were replaced by "Liteskins which are the same but with kevlar beads
and weigh only 800 gr) and they are probably as thorn resistant as any
tire out there -- they stop 75% of goatheads, even. And these are
*cush*.

Oh well, it's not *every* bike that can handle tires of such noble
height and girth.

Patrick "ex Gallup, NM, resident, present Fargo rider" Moore

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 2:17 PM, J. Burkhalter <burk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone tried this offering from RBW?
> http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/schwalbe-650b-x-45-fatty/10-095
>
> I'm moving down to Bluff UT for the remainder of the year, and I'm thinking
> of swapping the Hetres and fenders on the Bleriot for a fenderless setup
> with the fattest and most stout tire I can fit.  I'll be bombing around the
> paved and unpaved roads and trails in SE Utah and on the Navajo Reservation,
> and this looks like a good option.  Experiences with them?  Other options
> I'm missing?
> Thanks,
> -Jay B.

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
For professional resumes, contact
Patrick Moore, ACRW
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)