From: Lyle Bogart <lylebog...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, July 29, 2011 6:55:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RBW] Swift Industries Bags

that's builtbyswift.com

No experience with them, but I do like the look of their pelican porteur bag. .
. they look maybe not quite as finely finished as many of the other bags out
there, but they do look rugged with some nice design features. Thanks for the
heads-up on this company, Eli.

lyle

On 29 July 2011 21:46, ekoral <eko...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone have Swift Industries bags? (bulitbyswift.com)

>I'm very interested in their short stack panniers. I like the design.
>It's very backpacking backpack like with the stuffable lid. I also
>like the messenger bag-like construction (very waterproof), and the
>colors are quite nice. Hand made in Seattle by cyclists, etc. All
>kinds of good things. I was just wondering if anyone owns these and
>has any input on their durability, hands-on opinions, etc.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Eli
>SF, CA
>
>--