I appreciate the suggestion. Too bad these don't come in all silver. I really don't like black rims, at least on my Ram...

On 7/30/2011 7:13 PM, cyclotourist wrote:
Velocity A23 are the hot new rims: http://www.bikesonline.com/velocity-a-23-700c-32h-black-silver-with-machined-sidewall.htm

Here is a set for muy cheap ($11 shipping, too!):

http://www.bikesonline.com/handspun-sport-series-3-front-wheel-shimano-105-5700-black-velocity-a23-32h-black.htm

http://www.bikesonline.com/handspun-sport-series-3-rear-wheel-shimano-105-5700-32h-black-velocity-a23-700c-black.htm

If you want heavier/stronger ones, I can't say enough good things about Velocity Dyads: http://www.bikesonline.com/velocity-dyad-700c-32h-silver.htm