I just measured the P-50's on my 650b, Hetre'd Quickbeam and they're around
53-55mm, so I think you are correct in assuming that you have P45's.  My
experience has been that the P-50's gave better coverage and fender line
than the 45's but that may have been a quirk of installation...

Quick pic of the Quick(beam) for fender displayin' purposes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40738390@N08/4317180490/in/photostream/