I'm at a point in my life where I'm caring less and less about aesthetics of
a bike. 2TT's seemed odd from afar ..... but after I got a Bombadil frame
....and loved the ride so much .... I forgot about the second TT. . .
.though it does make for a higher clamp position in my Park work stand which
I really DO sing praises for every time it goes up there!! I'm still a bit
choosy when it comes to color though .. lol.

Really, once I ride a bike .... I forget all the aesthetics .... it's about
the feel of the ride ..... and this is where the Bombadil takes me away to
bliss!  Yeah .... I get the traditional look of a bike(I'm about GP's age)
..... but so what .... this is now... not 1975. The ride and fit of this
bike is so far and above say ... my now sold 1983 Stumpjumper it's not even
a comparison... the Riv beats it in every way ... well .... except the the
cool BB/chainstays that could take ANY chainring combo, road or mtb.

The sloping tubes just seem great to me ... as they allow for higher bars
without any aids or noodly high stems. The only reason people object is
because they're used to a flat TT ... but who decided a flat TT was so
perfect?  It was just a choice someone made and many followed.... that
doesn't make it any more "right". Cyclists ... like all humans .... can be
so set in their ways!  Just because it was .... means it always must be the
same.... hmm .... that feels like a boat anchor to me.  I love the
creativity of the Riv designs .... I'm sure they have even more creative
ideas but they have to scale back because because of the conservative nature
of the customers.  I relish the changes, and look forward to getting a
Hunqapillar and maybe even a Sam :)