I have / had one . I honestly can't remember if I still have it . I
barely used it but for some reason I think I may have sold it a year
or two ago. I'll look when I get home from work . If I still have it
I'll sell it. My goodness is my memory bad. I can't even remember if I
have a rack. Too many bike parts.