Hi
Perhaps Riv can look up the dimensions based onthe serial number? If
you take some pictures we can help too.

Also - I am 30 and just lost my younger brother one month and six days
ago. He was 27. I know what my parents are going through and I know
that it isn't easy. Be strong and keep sharing and talking. Much love
from Philadelphia. depending on how tall your daughter was, it could
easily end up here.

-Justin