On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM, csem <enviroen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You will love the tan lines on your feet.

I love the Z lines on my Chaco shod feet. :-)

I hear a lot of complaints about riding in Chacos due to the width.  I've
noticed the same, but I tend to pedal heel out, so I assumed that it was the
same problem that I have in all shoes (I ride extra long spindles, special
ordered, on my Frog pedals).  I was actually thinking of ordering some "knee
saver" spacers to make more room for this very reason so that I could give
flat pedals another go...

That said, I rode almost 10 miles on the touring pedals that Riv sells with
power grips in my Chaco sandals last weekend and they worked out quite well,
even without the spacers, so it might have just been a matter of
becoming accustomed to the difference...

-Rex