I've been up since 4 after a 16 hour flight yesterday, excited to put
my new to me Sam together and take it for a test ride.

It's almost done but I can't ride it because the bike shop failed to
include the bolt that keeps the seat post from slipping in to the
frame.

Do I just walk into a local shop and ask for a generic seat post
binder bolt? 5mm? 6mm? What do I tell them?

I could bring the bike down there but the logistics of that are more
than I care to deal with at the moment. I would ride it, but ... you
see the problem.

I'm sure this is an easy fix and I am hoping to avoid a wild goose
chase for the wrong bolt.

Anybody?