I would try the shorter reach bars if raising the stem doesn't cut it.  I
personally think 8-9cm is as short as a stem should get.  Most (all?) of the
Nitto drop bars are fairly long reach compared to truly short reach bars.
Bontrager has a black 26.0 modern compact bar.  I suppose somebody
industrious could de-black the center section that shows...

Doug