The Atlantis is about five years old, Toyo-built, no wrecks,
scratches only in the usual places like the dropouts; no braze-ons on
the front forks for mini-rack, must use the clamps; it is a great
bike, but a tad big for me -- wish I had a 61.
    Nitto drop bar, Shimano 105 rear derailluer and hubs, Shimano 9
speed front derailluer, new large/mid chain rings (46/36/24) and
chain, Shimano FC-M550 crank (arm 175 mm), Shimano cantis, Schwalbe
Marathon Supremes, Ultegra headset, Nitto stem, silver plastic fenders
with VeloOrange leather mud flaps, Brooks B17 honey Champion Special
saddle.
    $1800.  If you are interested and would like some pics send me an
email.  Thanks.

Steve