on 8/11/11 6:21 AM, jandrews_nyc at jasonaschwa...@gmail.com wrote:

i haven't been able to post a topic to this board in a week.
just trying this out again.
does anyone have any suggestions?

This one came through just fine.

Google has clearly been messing with things again - for example, it started
flagging many things as spam on gmail this past week.  So - even though they
were being mailed, they ended up in the spam folder for me (this is not the
same as google groups flagging things as spam which I have to put through
manuall - that is a separate, but I suspect related issue).  You might check
there first.

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do
it."
   Mahatma Gandhi